Why rent a defibrillator?
There has been a lot of publicity recently about the benefits of having immediate access to a defibrillator. For many a defibrillator is on a “wish list” owing to the significant capital outlay. To make defibrillators more accessible to all, we at Defib Rentals, have come up with a range of purchase, lease purchase and short term rental options, which makes the devices affordable to all, from as little as £32 + VAT per month.
Having a lifesaving defibrillator on site is essential for ensuring that quick action is taken in the event of a sudden Cardiac Arrest and the victim is three times more likely to survive if they receive early defibrillation.
The new iPAD NF1200 from CU Medical is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of clinical defibrillator monitors.
Designed to be used by minimally trained individuals, the iPAD is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather, whether it’s within the workplace, a shopping centre or a hospital, the iPAD makes saving lives easier than ever.
This is our best selling defibrillator, designed to be used by people with no first aid knowledge, impossible to be operated incorrectly.
The i-PAD NF1200 is a fully-automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED). It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
Pads connector Guide & LEDs
- Indicate the position of the pads connector
- Pads are pre-connected and stored underneath the lid of the SAVER
- Allows responder to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides handover information to Emergency Services (usage time, shocks delivered)
- Allows the rescuer to toggle between compression-tobreathing ratios during CPR (30:2 and 15:2)
- Indicated the operational state of the SAVER:
- Blinking green—the SAVER is in standby mode and ready for operation
- Solid green—the SAVER is in rescue mode
- Blinking red—the SAVE R has detected a system error or low battery level during a self-test
- Solid blue—the SAVE R is performing a self-test
- Blinking white—the SAVER is in administration mode. It announces usage data and waits for a possible data transfer to a PC
- 12v DC disposable, long life, lithium battery pack
- Battery life of minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
IrDA data communication port and internal memory
- The SAVER has an internal memory of maximum 5 events with a maximum duration of 75 minutes each
- The IrDA port allows data to be sent and received to and from a PC
- Highly visible and responsive orange shock button
- When a shock is advised, it flashes orange along with the voice prompt “press the orange shock button now”
- Covers the front panel of the SAVER and retains the electrode pads
- An easy-grip carrying handle for increased portability of the SAVER